Volunteer with us
We would not be able to provide our support and services to Edinburgh’s most vulnerable, without our fantastic volunteers. Volunteers make a positive contribution to our Members’ lives and ensure the continued success of our community by:
- supporting our Members’ activities and workshops
- tasks in the Grassmarket Centre kitchen, furniture workshop or serving Members’ lunches
- helping Members sign up for activities at our reception
- helping out at our Open Door Meals on Wednesdays 5pm – 6.30pm.
- leading activities in the capacity of Facilitator Volunteer or Peer Mentor (see below).
From two hours a month, the volunteer commitment varies depending on the role. All our volunteers receive ongoing support and have access to free training throughout the year.
We also offer great Corporate Volunteering opportunities too! See our Volunteer Stories and latest opportunities, below. For more information or to discuss your ideas, please contact [email protected]