A WARM WELCOME AWAITS YOU…
We’re off to a flying start this new year, with lots to share and inspire you over the months to come. Plus, a reminder of our warm spaces open to you, as this winter continues to bite.
Things to do with us
- Take a look at our packed Jan-Apr Members Programme
- News from our latest award-winning social enterprise Coffee Saints
- AND book your tickets for our fantastic Burns Night fundraiser on Sat 28 Jan
Our warm spaces
- For Members (ALL are welcome to join) Come along to ‘Souper Thursdays’ 4-5.30pm. Plus free lunch/warm space 1-2pm on any day you attend an activity
- For Non-Members – Wednesdays Open Door Meal 5-6.30pm (last serving 5.45pm). Plus Community Cinema 6.30-9.30pm (or whenever film ends)
The Grassmarket Community Project really is THE good place to be. This month, we’re also sharing a few wee tips on meditation to help ease you into your year.
BURNS SUPPER & CEILIDH
Join us on Sat 28 Jan for a fabulous night. Let’s celebrate the bard!
BOOK YOUR TICKETS >>
See Catherine, our award-winning Social Enterprise Manager, in action!
WATCH HERE >>
There really is something for everyone, in-person, online and out and about!
FIND OUT MORE >>
Our Health and Wellbeing members group enjoy regular meditation
FIND OUT WHY >>
Add something special to your day with The Grassmarket Community Project
Every time you pop into Coffee Saints, book a room for your own event, buy a hand-crafted gift or commission a beautiful piece of bespoke woodwork you are helping us support Edinburgh’s vulnerable communities.
Please keep in touch with us via Social Media and help spread the word about the essential work we do.
Thank you for your continued support of the Grassmarket Community Project.
We look forward to seeing you in 2023.
With very best wishes
All the team