Book your table now, to avoid disappointment
Sat, 26 November 6pm ’til midnight
The Grassmarket Centre
Join us for a fabulous evening of Swing Jazz, Poetry, Storytelling, Whisky Tasting, Magic and the finest five course dinner followed by Ceilidh dancing!
With an exclusive live performance from Ricky Ross and Lorraine McIntosh of the wonderful, beautiful Deacon Blue.
Its been 3 years since we’ve held one of our hugely popular Scottish evenings of entertainment and a celebration of many things Scottish – the delicious food, the drinks, the dances and good company!
Your ticket includes:
- Fizz on arrival to the swinging jazz tunes of Viper Swing
- Exclusive live performance from Ricky Ross and Lorraine McIntosh of Deacon Blue
- A 5 Course delicious dinner from award winning Grassmarket Events Catering Team
- Additional 2 Glasses per person of Wine
- Storytelling from multi-award winning Mercat Tours
- Whisky tasting from The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Magic tricks delivered to your table
- Ceilidh calling and dancing to the lovely tunes of The Greater Spotted Ceilidh Band
PLUS THE Amazing prize Raffle & Charity Auction including:
- A fabulous Greyfriars Kilt made to measure
- A wonderful weekend Country Retreat at Mercat House, Perthshire donated/lent by Mercat Tours
- Private viewing for 6 people of the World’s largest Scotch whisky collection with an exclusive VIP tasting of four rare, including no longer available, single malt Scotch whiskies with one of our highly expert “Keepers of the Quaich” from The Scotch Whisky Experience
- A weekend self-catering on the Isle of Skye
- Meals in Local Restaurants
- Stunning Art work, woodwork and Tartan gifts and accessories from our Award Winning Furniture and Textiles teams plus
… much much more !
All inclusive price per table – £600 (9 people)
All inclusive price per person – £66